Why I shop at Ace Hardware

Sadly, I don't agree. US made products (what few there are left) are almost as likely to be crap.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

The correct reply, of course, is, "no, you have to do it yourself."

nate

Reply to
N8N

Try automatic Rock .... dot com.....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

We have an electric motor shop in town that keeps some old air handler motors in stock. I brought in one of those 60 year old motors and they had a rewound replacement on the shelf. The old motor is a lot bigger than the new ones and looks as though it was designed to be rebuilt.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

REVENGE OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE, sounds like a good movie title. *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas