Why dont bottle jacks work on their side?

Horizontal with the pump side facing down, pump handle moving horizontally.

Enerpack is a major producer of industrial grade portable hydraulic equipment for all manner of rigging, lifting, shoring, etc. applications.

Reply to
Pete C.

That'll do. Or here's the cheap version of what my son uses in his shop.

use Mac, but the shop pays. Might be able to rent. I hope you're being VERY careful.

Father and son in Chicago got killed when they were doing some jacking under their house some years back. Reason I remember is it raised a big stink, and I happened to have the roof and the 2 floors of the big back porch of my 2-flat hanging on

40' ladders and screw jacked timbers while I replaced the 6"x6" posts. I finished before an inspector got wind of it.

--Vic

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

replying to DerbyDad03, mach Fiverr wrote: That's what she said

Reply to
mach Fiverr

Turn them pump handle on the bottom

Reply to