Why does my faucet have a pause button?

I find it a whole easier to scrub a pot when i'm holding it in place with my other hand. It tends to prevent it from sliding around the sink. It's really hard to hold the pot if I'm holding the faucet and pressing the pause button.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

worked well for me.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

That was going to be my other suggestion, but I think (haven"t checked) that a cheap bi-metal hole saw for a single hole project is probably cheaper than a Greenlee-style punch.

I do know that punches are really easy to use...we used to use them all the time to punch holes in computer racks.

Maybe renting a set of punches for a few hours is even cheaper than buying a hole saw. Once again, haven't checked.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I guess, but considering how far the faucet reaches (not very) and the fact that I only need one hand to fill a pot, it's really not all that hard to move the lever to "off" then "on" to move from one pot to the next.

Besides, I really don't think it would spill much water in the split second it takes to move from pot to pot even with the water running. Put the pots right next to each other.

All I really know is that in the six months I've had it, I've never found a need to use it, but maybe that's just me.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I don't recall where I got it, but I didn't rent it and I didn't spend much.

is thirty dollars, but I don't like the style. The first picture I cited, with the curves instead of points, is what I used.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

I use mine to water my plants. They are on a shelf behind the sink. Very convenient! Also filling buckets, etc.

Reply to
kate.field