Why do painted surfaces stick together?

LOL.... I know the feeling. Like I said, we jes tossed some of it. Simply undoable. I wonder if that Goo-Gone stuff would work. Didn't have it back then.

nb

Reply to
notbob

"Plexiglas".

Not me! I want to build an enclosure for all the squirrels I've been trapped so I can breed a SuperSquirrel and rule the world. (-:

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

What bothers me most is "what's the point???" If it's to render old stock useless and force consumers to purchase new stock, then I suppose it's working great, but geez, enough is enough. I believe that tomorrow I will saw up one of the pieces into small test squares and emulate Edison's filament search by soaking them in anything and everything I can think of. Tomorrow I am going to try paint stripper and a heat gun. Someone's got to put an end to the suffering of old plexiglas owners. The real kicker is that anything that works is also likely to render the Plexi useless. They should call it Catch22glas.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

.....or you sterile!

What we finally learned from the whole fiasco is, never warehouse the stuff. Buy it when you need it and use it up.

Good luck on your experiments, but consider this. Which is cheaper? Buying a buncha chemicals to test with or jes buying new plexi? ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob