Why did I marry a Blonde?

I had to replace a bad brake line on my car the other day. I got the new lines installed. The next step was to bleed the brakes. I went in the house and asked my Blonde wife to come out to the car to help me "Bleed the brakes". She gave me a disgusted look, and I knew she misunderstood what I was saying. Before I had a chance to explain she said "are you hurt"? I said, "no, why do you ask"? She said "if you are bleeding, you must be hurt". I told her that "I" was not bleeding, but the brakes on the car need to bleed. She gave me another disgusted look and said "you mean the car is bleeding"? I was sort of at a loss for words for a few seconds, when I finally said "well, it will be bleeding as soon as you come and help me bleed the brakes". I knew right away I said the wrong thing as she utterred "that's disgusting". I told her that all she needs to do is step on the brake pedal in the car, the same way she steps on the brakes at a stop sign, and when she does, it will make the brakes work on the car. She, still looking puzzled, said "uh.... ok". On the way out the door, I remembered I needed a jar to catch the brake fluid and asked her if she knew where there was an old jar. She went and got one, handed it to me, and said "is that where the blood goes"? I began to explain to her that it's not really blood, but it's brake fluid. I could tell that was going right over her head, when she looked at me with a very puzzled expression and said "What do you do with the blood"?
<sound of crickets chirping>
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Good question. Do you have an answer?
Travis Jordan wrote:

He's a bigger moron than she is...
Travis Jordan wrote:

Big tits. Makes perfect sense to me....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

yeah, no shit.. why would you marry someone so many people have slept with?
That's what she said... :)
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote in

You could have told her you were -bleeding off- the air bubbles. (by "bleeding" brake fluid out until there are no more bubbles.)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Too much detail. Next time: "Honey, I need you to press on the brake pedal for a minute while I adjust something underneath the car". That's assuming she isn't interested in learning more about auto mechanics...from your description it doesn't sound likely :-).
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Is this your blonde trying to reach the bleeder?
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/carblonde.jpg
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:29:51 -0400, Jeff Wisnia

Dolly works on cars?
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:02:14 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:
Just remember...someone.....somewhere is sick of her shit.