Why bathroom tile may crack

Soon after our house was built the tile in the master bath cracked the entire length of the bathroom. We just ripped up the tile and a good 3/4 inch or more of mud and some of the subfloor. Turned out the joist was a bit low the entire length of the bathroom under the crack. Just goes to show how important construction details can be.

Reply to
Art

"Art" wrote in news:d1aah.3237$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

"Soon"? How soon is soon? Beyond the 1yr builders warranty?

Reply to
Al Bundy