Oren wrote:

Are you sure?
Maybe you're 4' 25.5" inches.

Toilets are not made out of porcelain. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcelain They are made of glazed earthenware for reason of hygene and ease of cleaning.

do you enjoy pedantry?
Harry K

do you enjoy pedantry?
Harry K
I hate ignorance. Doyou enjoy being ignorant?

^^
harry, you hate everything so there's no reason you should exclude yourself.

Actually from his posting record he has _very_ good reason to hate himself.
Harry K
On Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:42:38 PM UTC-5, harry wrote:

I replace my parents toilet and took their old (actual porcelain) toilet to the back 40. From about 200ft, it took many hits from a 22LR to eventually break! Today's commodes would shatter from a cheap pellet gun.
So, you're out back, shooting the shit?

I replace my parents toilet and took their old (actual porcelain) toilet to the back 40. From about 200ft, it took many hits from a 22LR to eventually break! Today's commodes would shatter from a cheap pellet gun.
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 09:02:06 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
You're shittin' me!

You want to have a paper toilet?

My plastic marine toilet grows mold.
Greg
Even plastic marine toilets need a hobby.