Why are ceiling lights flashing?

Page 2 of 2

yeah my aunt a NON SMOKER died of lung cancer, her hubby was and still is a chain smoker, she died of lung cancer from second hand smoke. its a known problem'
your trying to justify your smoking, and frankly I could care less that you smoke!
But I DO OBJECT that my health insurance costs more to cover your stupid habit.
just pay your own way, thru higher taxes and fund a health insurance program for smoking related illnesses.
James Egan wrote:

Heck, Radon gas is the second to tobacco smoke as a cancer risk. Many people are clueless when it comes to Radon gas exposure. I doubt most folks even know what it is and where it comes from.
TDD

I'm doomed to croak of cancer. Virtually everyone on both sides for generations has. Some smoked, some quit and some never did.
Nobody gets out alive.
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:25:55 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

You don't inhale cigars. They're not even close the amount of tar inhaled from cigarettes.

Healthy is just the slowest possibly way to die of old age :-)

Maybe they have emphysema.
In the spirit of the season, go to the first one and change the one with the little red mark on it... :-)