whole house humidifiers

If humidity is low, yes.

Reply to
m Ransley

Yes!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you humidity is low and if you get a good one, yes. If you get a cheapy no.

I have an Aprilair and most people who own them find them a good deal. There may be others that also are good, but there are many others that just don't work well or last long.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Aprilaire 760 here that I've had for 5 years. A quality unit and I'm very happy with it. It makes the house much more comfy for a few months in winter.

Reply to
trader4

Maybe?

Reply to
Bubba

Agree, note you can get replacement pads cheaply at Home Depot.

Reply to
Jeff