whole house humidifiers

are they worth it?
If humidity is low, yes.
Yes!
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
SeaKan wrote:

If you humidity is low and if you get a good one, yes. If you get a cheapy no.
I have an Aprilair and most people who own them find them a good deal. There may be others that also are good, but there are many others that just don't work well or last long.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Aprilaire 760 here that I've had for 5 years. A quality unit and I'm very happy with it. It makes the house much more comfy for a few months in winter.
Agree, note you can get replacement pads cheaply at Home Depot.

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:23:24 -0500, "SeaKan"

Maybe?