Whole House humidifier installation

I have been thinkling of buying one at lowes. I have propne heat in the crawl space. The ductwork coming out of the unit is the "soft stuff, a large round one deeging the small lines to the rest of the house.

How can I install this in such a system? Will I have to get metal ductwork?

Reply to
Danny

You can...and you cant. Anything can be done, but the question is, who is the dumbass that installed that system with flex, and not at least a plenum for the return and supply side?

Reply to
steve