whole house fan shutter

Where can I purchase a louvered shutter to install over the attic opening (about 25" x 25") where my whole house fan is installed? I have a 20" Air King whole house fan, but it did not come with a shutter, nor does the manufacturer sell one.

I would think Home Depot, or someone similar would carry it.
On 1 Jul 2003 07:29:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Gary C) wrote:

I bought mine at Home Depot, about $50.