Who to contact to install film on windows

I am interested in installing a tinted film on my windows for privacy. I would rather hire someone experienced who will do a better job than I could do - who should I contact to do this?
Look in the yellow pages under "glass". Begin there.

This is Turtle.
Any Widow Glass installer companys or Auto Glass Tinting Companys.
TURTLE

Try the "Green Sheet" or "Thrify Nickel", etc, and check out all the ads for automobile window tinting. Many of these places will also do homes and offices, it's the same type of film (which works well, by the way).
OTOH, even my 80 year old mom has installed this stuff on her own. It can't get any easier than putting the film on a flat surface (unlike curvy windows in cars). You'll save a lot of dough doing it yourself.
I did my own and I'll never see 60 again - it wasn't easy but it's not too difficult either.
I called the people who tinted the glass in my car but their labor charge was way too much.
Dorothy
IF they are multipane sealed windows, check your warranty (if its a concern to you). Some manufacturers void the seal warranty if tinting is installed.

Install the film your self. There's nothing to it. Menard's sells it.

On 8 Jul 2004 08:03:52 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jeff Bello) wrote:

Locally, these businesses are listed in the Yellow Pages under "Window Tinting". Imagine that.
Jeff