Who to contact to install film on windows

I am interested in installing a tinted film on my windows for privacy. I would rather hire someone experienced who will do a better job than I could do - who should I contact to do this?

Reply to
Jeff Bello

Look in the yellow pages under "glass". Begin there.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

This is Turtle.

Any Widow Glass installer companys or Auto Glass Tinting Companys.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Try the "Green Sheet" or "Thrify Nickel", etc, and check out all the ads for automobile window tinting. Many of these places will also do homes and offices, it's the same type of film (which works well, by the way).

OTOH, even my 80 year old mom has installed this stuff on her own. It can't get any easier than putting the film on a flat surface (unlike curvy windows in cars). You'll save a lot of dough doing it yourself.

Reply to
flyer

I did my own and I'll never see 60 again - it wasn't easy but it's not too difficult either.

I called the people who tinted the glass in my car but their labor charge was way too much.

Dorothy

Reply to
Dorot29701

IF they are multipane sealed windows, check your warranty (if its a concern to you). Some manufacturers void the seal warranty if tinting is installed.

Reply to
JMagerl

Install the film your self. There's nothing to it. Menard's sells it.

Reply to
Dave

Locally, these businesses are listed in the Yellow Pages under "Window Tinting". Imagine that.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cochran