Who Sells Replacement Recessed Soap Dishes for Shower Walls?

I'm re-tiling the shower in my late 50's house and would like to replace the old chrome recessed soap dish that's built into the wall at the same time, but neither Lowe's or Home Depot has them. They do have the recessed chrome toilet paper holders, which look almost identical, but those don't have the little flat shelf in the bottom for a bar of soap. Anyone know who still sells these things?

one?(Amazon.com product link shortened) />22750414/ sr=8-3/ref=sr_8__i3_xgl79/002-4073821-4632803?v=glance&s=kitchen&n
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Who-Sells-Replacement-Recessed-Soap-Dishes-for-Shower-Walls-18066-.htm sjosefsen wrote: Homefixitparts.com has 2 sizes of these soap dishes! mark wrote:

-------------------------------------

Wish I could find a good one, because I've been to every one in this city and nobody even recognizes the friggin' things. You'd think they'd have at least seen OLD ones as they remodeled old bathrooms.
snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

GOOGLE around, but here's one: http://www.wholesalebath.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code &Category_Code=B
Bruce Waugh had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Who-Sells-Replacement-Recessed-Soap-Dishes-for-Shower-Wa-18086-.htm : Josh, did you have any luck finding the recessed chrome soap dish? We're looking for the same thing. Any help is welcome. Bruce & Nancy Waugh
------------------------------------- Speedy Jim wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 313153 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Bruce Waugh wrote:

http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-Who-Sells-Replacement-Recessed-Soap-Dishes-for-Shower-Wa-18086-.htm
Try Google Shopping at http://www.google.com/prdhp?hl=en&tab=wf
search on Polished Chrome Recessed Soap Holder
got 70 hits
Try a real tile store in your area. Here's an example of one in my area:
http://www.waynetile.com /
I bought tile there for two bathroom renovations. They had everything I could think of, and stuff I didn't think of.
In alt.home.repair on 30 Jul 2005 11:08:52 -0700 snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm posted:

Switch to soap-on-a-roll. Problem solved.
snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

I have bought many soap dishs at Home Depot. Never a chrome one though. I don't think I would put a metal one in an area with so much moisture. Why not use a ceramic one.
Rich
On Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:08:52 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm wrote:

This thread is pretty old, but I'm looking for one too. Thought I would mention that although they don't stock them on the shelves at Home Depot, you can order them on their website. In Chrome and White. I think I'm going to buy the white one.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/MOEN-Recessed-Soap-Holder-and-Utility-Bar-in-Chrome-2565CH/202044558?N=5yc1vZbzc7
http://www.homedepot.com/p/MOEN-Commercial-Recessed-Soap-Holder-in-Glacier-DN5065W/203993288?MERCH=RV-_-RV_nav_plp_rr-3-_-NA-_-203993288-_-N