who's cat is this?

If a cat was walking on top of a fence separated by 2 neighbors and the cat fell on one side of the fence who would the cat belong to? and who would have to clean the mess?
this thread is dedicated to the "fence line thread"
C.A.

It wouldn't belong to anybody- dogs have owners, cats have <staff>. And I have yet to see a cat fall and not get up and walk away.
aem sends...

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:06:20 -0400, "Carpenter Ant"

must be yours cause i hate cats. lol george
I can't see where the cat fits in, maybe something about the neighbors separating that fence made the mess.

and the cat clawing the (screen thread)
just thought that "fence line thread" was plenty long enough pretty soon the neighbors will be getting out their "pickets".
C.A.
The neighbor has to pick up the mess because when I shot it with a pellet gun it fell on their side.

Who constructed the fence? Was a survey done? Usually the fence is on the property of the constructor by at least a few inches. That would be enough room for th cat still to be on the constructor's property.
Ed

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:39:18 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Maybe if they were really thin neighbors...