who -makes- this super-duty carpet pad (from old tires, I think)

can someone tell me the source of this type, or brand, or carpet padding? it's apparently made from old tires, and is -very- near an eighth-inch thick. good, clear pic's of it posted at
http://machines.awardspace.com/mystery_carpet_padding /
thanks guys
toolie

A friend of mine is in the flooring business, and I once saw several rolls of it in his warehouse. I sent him your link, and will let you know what it is when he calls me.

It's actually rubber flooring commonly used in gyms, weight rooms, etc.