who -makes- this super-duty carpet pad (from old tires, I think)

can someone tell me the source of this type, or brand, or carpet padding? it's apparently made from old tires, and is -very- near an eighth-inch thick. good, clear pic's of it posted at

thanks guys

toolie

Reply to
dave

A friend of mine is in the flooring business, and I once saw several rolls of it in his warehouse. I sent him your link, and will let you know what it is when he calls me.

Reply to
PanHandler

It's actually rubber flooring commonly used in gyms, weight rooms, etc.

Reply to
PanHandler