Who makes the best window cleaning wipers?

I need a pole system and a decent wiper blade and sponge set. Should be good for the ground level and one floor up (and back a little). I've seen the systems the guys use outside my office building, going up 3 floors, and they work a charm.
I've done a little window cleaning with a squeegee and I think you will find that it's the technique of the person and not the quality of the tools.