Who makes Sears Riding lawnmowers?

Murray went out of business a couple of years ago...so who makes Sears (Craftsman) riding lawnmowers now? I'm specifically looking at this model:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Lawn+Tractors&pid127032000
which looks a *lot* like the Murray version from a few years ago. I just wonder who makes it, now (?)
Thanks, Randy

Roper was making some of their units a few yrs back. MTD owns many brand names now, also. Sorry I can't be more of a help.
536. Western Tool & Stamping (Before AMF Lawn & Garden Div.) Information found at http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com/Craftsman-Sears-Manufacturing-Source-Code.htm

Excellent link! Thank you.
-Randy
David Briggs wrote:

http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com/Craftsman-Sears-Manufacturing-Source-Code.htm
That reference is severely outdated.
"917" Roper/AYP, eg., is long gone. It has been Electrolux Outdoor for years, and is now Husqvarna, AB. Which is ironic, as "917" was originally the prefix for David Bradley equipment made for Sears - chain saws mostly, & some yard tractors(which evolved into Roper).
In this case, "536" is a probably a Simplicity (former)Murray product by Briggs & Stratton. The mower in the link is an easily recognized Murray unit. Murray Ohio inherited 536 from AMF, AMF inherited it from Western Tool & Stamping.
Murray has gone out of business(acquired by Briggs & Stratton in 2005) and the tooling for this mower is likely being used by B&S as part of their Simplicity division offerings(maybe just to large accounts like Sears).
Craftsman mower:
http://s7.sears.com/is/image/Sears/07127032000
Murray mower:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml04/04103b.jpg
Simplicity Coronet mower(this is the larger 34" model):
http://www.simplicitymfg.com/images/l_coronet_05.jpg
Rob
Go to http://www.husqvarna.com / Check out the brands Same machines with cosmetic differences I just bought the craftsman with the twin cylinder hp Briggs I wouldn't buy anything but a twin not for the power but for the smoothness when its running They all should be checked thourghly when you buy them for adjustments Mine needed help I suspect they all do. I have made several personal mods to mine to make it work for me not some engineer or bean counter or safety engineer Better hitch for my track vac and a by pass switch for the safety seat for when I'm using my yard cart to pick up sticks and leaves NOT WHEN MOWING

The bulk of Craftsman Mowers/Tractors are made by Husqvarna, AB. Formerly Electrolux/AYP/American Yard Products/Roper. Sears is also their largest customer.