Who makes Sears prefix 921?

I recently bought a Sears Craftsman brand 10 gallon air tank. The full model number is 921.15201. Does anyone know who the 921 prefix manufacturer is? I've seen several lists of Sears manufacturers by prefix (such as http://www.owwm.com/Craftsman/Manufacturers-Prefix.asp ) but haven't seen a listing for 921. I'm just curious.
(I think Sears now only sells the 5 gallon air tank size).