Who makes "Hi-Y" wire nuts ?

I've obtained some yellow colored wire nuts that have the words "Hi-Y" and "22-10" in small letters on the top. I would like to know who manufactured them so I can look up what the minimum and maximum number of wires of a given size they will hold.
I do know that Ideal Industries' red colored wire nuts have the words "BUCHANON" and "B2" in small letters on the top, so I don't think mine are made by Ideal.
j wrote:

Made by Thomas & Betts go to http://elec-cat.tnb.com/tnbcat/tnbcat/webcat_home_page_dsp.build_webcat_page and search on Cat# 10-602-H
Reed wrote:

Thanks for responding. My initial search produced nothing so that's why I posted the question. Later I dug deeper and found this gem:
http://www.tnb.com/contractor/docs/electricians.pdf
On page 10 I found my answer and capacity comparisons with several manufacturers of 3 syles of wire connnectors. I was surprised to see that 3M's yellow "Scotchlok-Y" and "Q/B" did NOT have the capacity to hold three #12 wires.
j wrote:

Sorry, wrong page. Try this:
http://stevenengineering.com//Tech_Support/PDFs/34PCONN.pdf
I think both refs are useful.
However, I would like to know if the color scheme is standardized by the various manufacturers ???

Vince wrote:

The answer to that is on page 10 of 34PCONN.pdf