Who makes chimney fire extinguishers?

I've been searching online and can't find any! Does anyone have a brand name handy?
Thanks
Dean
Dean,
Chimfex made by Standard Railway Fusee Corp.
Dave M.
Chimfex is out of business - they had a factory fire! lol
dean wrote:

If you have your chimney cleaned annually you will never need one. A regular Sodium Bicarbonate BC rated extinguisher that has it's nozzle at the end of a flexible hose works find if it is discharged up the flue from the bottom. The updraft of the burning chimney deposits will draw the dry chemical up to the fire.
--
Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to.