Who makes best Li-on hand vac?

I'm looking for a "system" of Li-on tools with removable RECHARGABLE batteries that include a GOOD hand vac preferably with a hepa filter.
Anyone have any pointers to share?
I'm looking for a "system" of Li-on tools with removable batteries that include a GOOD hand vac preferably with a hepa filter.
Anyone have any pointers to share?
On 02/06/10 03:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

We like our Ryobi 18v tools. Interchangeable Ni-Cd and two sizes of Li-Ion batteries.
Perce
ion