Who makes best Li-on hand vac?

I'm looking for a "system" of Li-on tools with removable batteries that include a GOOD hand vac preferably with a hepa filter.

Anyone have any pointers to share?

Reply to
me

I'm looking for a "system" of Li-on tools with removable RECHARGABLE batteries that include a GOOD hand vac preferably with a hepa filter.

Anyone have any pointers to share?

Reply to
me

We like our Ryobi 18v tools. Interchangeable Ni-Cd and two sizes of Li-Ion batteries.

Perce

ion

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy