Who makes a good concrete mixer?

Looking for an electric concrete mixer that could be loaded up to the bed of a small pick up truck. Must be efficient, reliable and quiet, about 5 cu ft or more dry capacity but not big enough that needed to be tow. So who makes a good concrete mixer for the small contractor or serious DIYer?

low price harbor freight cant be beat.
so how often will it be used? twice a week or twice a year?

I don't like the small HF mixers, although the larger gas powered 6 cu ft looks ok (45198-2VGA or 95908-0VGA) but a little too heavy and needed to be towed. The 2528-7VAG is a knock off and only $50 less than the real thing (when Imer is on sale) which is nothing when amortized over a number of years. Even used twice a year I don't mine paying extra for a good one.

5 cu ft? Something you lift? Forget it. That's a huge size.