Who makes a corner shower kit with a drain 18" off the wall?

I have a drain in my basement bath made to be used for a shower, but it's 18" off both walls. I've tried searching for corner shower kits (neo-angle that have a drain 18" off the walls) online with no success. I realize I could tile in a custom shower, but I was hoping to get away with just a kit for this shower that will be seldom used.
Thanks
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:03:07 -0400, CraigT wrote:

One would think there'd be a blank shower pan that could be fitted for situations like yours. Have you inquired at a plumbing wholesaler or kitchen/bath design shop?

Franz Fripplfrappl
CraigT wrote:

If the standard is 12", have you considered setting the shower 6" out from walls, then framing in the gap, possibly making use of space with shelves etc ?? Obviously this could make for other issues (cover a window, cramps the space, etc)
On Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 5:03:07 AM UTC-5, CraigT wrote:

Did you ever find Supplier??? I am in the same boat converting 36x36 to 36x42 Square Shower
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hi, I Googled "corner shower kit", many hits.
On Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:50:49 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I think CraigT joined Biosphere 2014 and he won't be available to answer until 2016.