Who knows Smeg ovens?

I have a Smeg 60cm (24in) double electric wall oven that is not a current model. It has a grill (broiler) in the top and a fan forced oven below, the controls are across the centre between the two ovens, it has a dark brown enamel finish. No amount of searching reveals an identification plate, model number, style or type either inside or outside, just the brand Smeg. I can only assume that it was removed for some reason.
Can anybody tell me the model number?
David
On 7/10/2011 5:25 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:

I thought you were joking to start with because the only place I'd seen a Smeg oven was on a TV show called "Red Dwarf". I looked it up and it's a line of quite expensive stainless steel housed ovens. The only thing I would try if you haven't, is to remove the oven from the wall and go over it. You could take a number of pictures and send them to a dealer or Smeg parts supplier to help them identify the oven for you.
TDD

Did you check out the refrigerators? I can't decide between the pink and the orange.
The ovens are quite nice looking. I did not see much information on the company, but they are from the industrial region where my Bertazzoni range comes from. Turns out, my range was painted in the same plant that paint the Lamborghini.
On 7/10/2011 7:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It just goes to show me that I haven't seen everything yet, I love it. ^_^
TDD
Smitty Two wrote:

Thankyou. I googled til I was blue in the face and went through the Smeg sites here (Australia) and USA but didn't find that. Now to see if this one actually has it.
David
David Hare-Scott wrote the following:

OK, you got some informative sites so far, but... a really bad name for an English company. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smeg
--