Who is it?

Page 2 of 3
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Count on it, faux nazi hunter.

FWIW, I didn't read it that way at all.

You spelled that wrong. He's a Moron!!! (there's only one "M" in the word).

Lets see. Following list protocol and tradition. What kind of reply should I write?

You spelled that wrong. He's a Moron!!! (there's only one "M" in the word).

Oren wrote:

Agreed. One should not attribute characteristics of one person to the group to which that person belongs (generally). Mormon teachings place high emphasis on righteous conduct (charity, justice, loving kindness, and so on). In my view, Mormonism is a good and holy road to God.
Stormin Mormon is an abberation and a stain on his faith. By tying his actions so publically to his faith on this group, he runs the risk of causing the less discerning to attribute (erroneously) his disgusting behavior to the teachings of a group he loves.
That these easily-influenced are wrong doesn't diminish the fact that some harm befalls the Mormon Church in general.
Truly regrettable. And could have been avoided.
Excellent! Please continue.
Oren wrote:

Agreed. One should not attribute characteristics of one person to the group to which that person belongs (generally). Mormon teachings place high emphasis on righteous conduct (charity, justice, loving kindness, and so on). In my view, Mormonism is a good and holy road to God.
Stormin Mormon is an abberation and a stain on his faith. By tying his actions so publically to his faith on this group, he runs the risk of causing the less discerning to attribute (erroneously) his disgusting behavior to the teachings of a group he loves.
That these easily-influenced are wrong doesn't diminish the fact that some harm befalls the Mormon Church in general.
Truly regrettable. And could have been avoided.
Scroll back up to Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:51 AM and read the public apology. No longer owed.
True. He owes you a public apology.
You can find it, yourself. If I repost it, you'll accuse me of forgery.
Post what you said. I don't have to look up your apology.
Don't try and wiggle out now!
Plonk!
Chris, at this time in the thread I could accuse you of being a dummy. Your actions are what make you look like a coward, less than honest or sincere. Sit in the corner and piss yourself.
One of the shorcomings of text only lists such as this. The emotional content, inflection, and level of intensity doesn't come through very well. I've had many moments, such as this, when I make a mistake, and then totally misread the reply, and make more mistakes. Thus inflaming a situation. Please know that I meant no offense. I know what it is like to want to offend someone, and I have not done so, yet, on this list.
It should be obvious to those who read my posts, that I have very poor social skills. This was noted by various counsellors, teachers, school officials, neighbors, etc. I won't go into a lot of detail, but it's been a concern all my life.
In any case, many of you readers are courteous, adept, graceful, and on topic. My lack of grace has led to an uproar. The bad feelings and upset have interfered with your day, and have not brought peace and love into your lives. To you, gentle readers, I am quite sorry. Please accept my heartfelt apology. I also ask your forgiveness in advance, as I'm sure to write something clumsy again, and again.
To those who continue to attack, revile, curse, name call, etc. I hope that some day you find peace within your self, and are able to live in harmony with others.
On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 23:06:07 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Noted. Maybe I haven't read enough of your posts but what I have read, I find your humor different but amusing. Hopefully my opinion won't change as I read more of your posts.
Well, lets keep a good thought. Hope at least one person is still a reader.
Noted. Maybe I haven't read enough of your posts but what I have read, I find your humor different but amusing. Hopefully my opinion won't change as I read more of your posts.
On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:07:56 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Sounds good to me. If I may make a suggestion, why not try to bottom post and see if you still get the same wrath??? It might be a small extra step for you but the results may be a lot more favorable ???? For me personally, it doesn't bother me tho there was a time when it would have.
It's an interesting idea. Maybe for a new Years resolution?
Sounds good to me. If I may make a suggestion, why not try to bottom post and see if you still get the same wrath??? It might be a small extra step for you but the results may be a lot more favorable ???? For me personally, it doesn't bother me tho there was a time when it would have.
On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 18:52:30 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

That's a long time off but that's up to you <grin> !!!

While that might help some, I think it's more important that he give up the Morman church. if he really needs to make friends that badly. Somehow I doubt it.
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 23:44:31 -0500, Benny Fishhole

You're right. Over the years I've seen some people get mad at others for top posting. I think if you only do it on occasion, no problem but do it often and you face the wrath of some.
Avoidable, if you had asked "so....... " rather than returning offense, with greater offense.

from.
I know that. It was a joke. He said " It was a new concept, to the Jews. Who were used to retuning every small slight with loads of anger." Retuning - tuneup.
You had to be there . . .
-- Bobby G.

...or possibly, it's deluded?