Who installs shower grab bars and shower seats

Page 2 of 2

I just broke my leg badly, 16 days ago in Holland. I'm 65, 200 lbs. Now back home in Jersey. I have a wonderful spouse who helps me. The shower/bath has a grab bar. We bought a seat through Amazon:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
This works great for me, but I am quite able to hop around on the good leg, with a walker (crutches felt very insecure for me), and can get up and down the stairs with a little assistance, slowly bouncing on butt, so to speak.
--
Best regards
Han

I broke my leg when I was 9, and rehab wasn't a big deal then, but they did spend 10 or 15 minutes showing me how to use crutches, at least 5 of them on how to go up and down stairs. At the time, I thought it wasn't obvious and without the instruction, I thought I would have had a hard time. (Of course this 2 dayhs after the era when I thought if you broke one leg, they gave you one crutch, and if you broke two legs you got two crutches.)
When I broke my other leg at 24, I appreciated the instruction even more, because it was a foreign country and no one offered to teach me anything. One day I did 4 miles on my crutches, going from one movie theater to another etc. on a route that had no buses.
otoh, THERE'S PRObably nothing wrong with butt-bouncing.