Who fixed my leaf blower?

Here in PRNY, I can't even be a real bitter clinger.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Well, I didn't fix it, but I did call it on its leafblowerphone** and told it to take 2 aspirin and call me in the fall .
**All new electric tools and applinances have built-in phones though the manufacturer might not disclose this. They use them to communicate with the tools and to tell them to break right after the warranty runs out. They still haven't figured out how to install calendars in the tools.
In article

krwless, so expect it to keep breaking and then he'll offer to sell you a "good" one
On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:55:45 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

ALl Malformed can do is lie. It's good that at least one lefty can make it clear that that's all they do.

just keep repeating your lies herr limbaugh and eventually even you will believe them
On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:36:53 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You keep repeating the same lies, Malformed. Did moveon.org go down *again*? It's as bad as healthcare.gov! Of course both were designed by lefties, so it's not surprising they don't work. Lefties don't.

doesn't stormfront.org ever change its instructions to you herr goebbels?
healthcare.gov was built by private contractors under contract to the government...just like you fundies to blame the customer for problems that the free market caused
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:05:38 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Malformed lies again. He still hasn't learned anything (he's still a lefty).

Lefties; Obama's friends.

Go figure, the liar lies, again. ...and again, and again. Keep it up, Malformed. Even the newbies here need to know that you're a lefty (i.e. liar).

the newbies know you are a fool, the wonder is that you've catch-22'd yourself
On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:50:27 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

They certainly know you're a lefty liar, Malformed. As long as they know that, what they think about me is immaterial, loser.

see, the thing is: no one thinks about you