Who do I call??? Wet spot in yard

I've got a large area of my yard (approx. 60'x15') that's a big mud puddle. It's about 100 feet from the house. It's at least 120' from, and uphill of my well and septic. My guess is that it's just a spring that popped up.
It's gotten gradually worse over the last couple of years and now it's always wet with trickling water. It used to dry out after a week or so without rain so I could get my tractor through it, but not any longer. Fortunately, it slopes towards the woods.
I was wondering where in the yellow pages I should look to perhaps get a french drain put in. My first instict was to call a civil engineer, but that's cost prohibitive.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Artie wrote:

Ask a local landscape firm who they use to solve problems like this. Maybe they'll do the whole job...
There could be problems with diverting runoff. Jim

I'd second the motion on a landscaping firm. Some of the ads in the yellow pages list grading and drainage.
Mike
Put it to good use and make it into a goldfish pond!

puddle.