Who can give me m RAnsleys address and tele

Lets find out how stupid you really are ransley you group troll with bad advise just because you have seen something done , does not mean you can actually do it your self CAn anyone help me with the info i require
konnen Sie ,irgendein gibt mich m ransleys foniere ein
Hardheadkin ,You just dont get it do you, this is not a group to advertise ones business or premote a product for profit.You have been told this many times and dont listen. You return to piss off people, not discuss as is proper, but sell yourself. If you followed the rules you would get business here. This group is full of pros and only you and todays Ready Temp dont understand it. You are the Troll, trolling for business. And have hurt your business as you fight everyone telling you its a discussion group . I see you loosing business because of your aproach, not gaining it. Ive refinished wood for years so I know a thing or 2 . And anyone who says he is the best has got alot to learn. If you were so dam good then why arnt you working now... You want my address and # , well look it up. Here is a clue F. U.

Dein Deutsch ist auch ungrammatisch. Hast du ein echte Muttersprache?
Anyway, try out these numbers and let them know how you feel:
TEMTROL delta T, Inc. 151 N. Barnwell Street Oceanside, CA 92054
Phone: (760) 967-4133 or (760) 586-6030 Fax: (760) 754-1963
[The old "two birds/one stone" trick.]
--
Y.

"Yasashii Arbaito" wrote in message

Er spricht Schweinlatein als Muttersprache