Whitfield Advantage pellet stove problem

I'm new to this group and this is my problem. Twice this year so far I have using my pellet stove with the auger setting on 2 and the blower set between medium and high and the blower suddenly stops working. If you let the stove cool down it starts the blower starts again. If you have the auger setting on 1 it hasn't happened. The whole stove doesn't shut down because the pellets are still being fed and the combustion fan is still running. I'm thinking the blower needs replacing but not sure. I never leave the stove on if I'm not in the room because of this. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Jon Hutchinson