Whitened Acrylic Finish

BlankJust had my first experience in acid staining concrete. The staining looks good, but I sealed a test area with some Behr One-Part Epoxy (actually clear acrylic). I used the Behr primer first according to directions. In areas where it was a bit thick, it is "whitesh". It has had several days to cure, so that ain't helping.
Anyone have this experience and a way to fix it?
BTW, I used Kemiko stain. I also used Kemiko's wax in another area as the seal. It looks great but was much more laborious to apply (required a floor buffer). And I'm concerned about the durability of wax as the sole finish.
Thanks, Chris
Algx wrote:

That sounds like something from excess moisture. Was it high humidity that day or was the slab not bone dry?
http://www.epoxyproducts.com/blush4u.html