White Wash Oak Cabinets

My kitchen has white wash oak cabinets. They are about ten years old and for the most part look like new. Some of the doors that are used a lot do have areas where the finish is faded or rubbed off. Is there anything I can do to make that like new again? I really don't want to have them completely redone. Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Thomas

Tom,

Take a door off and take it to a craft store like Michaels. They have little bottles of craft paint. Find the ones that are gloss. Try to match up a color that looks close, open the bottle and put some on your finger and rub it on the area you are trying to fix and see how close it matches. When you find a color you are happy with you can use a paper towel to apply it and just rub it until it matches. We do this all the time with great results.

cm

Reply to
cm