White stuff on deck after cleaning

The deck is treated wood, and is about 8 years old. There was a lot of mildew and areas of mold before I cleaned the deck. I do it about every year and a half , applying Thompson or another protective coating after cleaning. This year I used a bleach solution, and for the 1st time pressure washed the deck. Before I apply the preservative, how do I get rid of the white almost salt like patches?

Reply to
mwos