White Spots on Vinyl Siding

I have some white spots on my clay-colored vinyl siding. They appear to be bleached spots and do not respond to cleaning. I suspect that the previous owner used a harsh cleaner or chemical paint stripper too near the house.
Is there a product (such as a paint) that I can buy in a small quantity to cover up the spots?
Thanks.
demiurge AT adelphia DOT com wrote:

Yes. Read this: http://www.askthebuilder.com/427_Painting_Vinyl_Siding.shtml
Cheap siding. Virgin siding that has the same color throughout shouldnt do this. Depending on the severity, you can try to match the color and paint them....