White Spots on Vinyl Siding

I have some white spots on my clay-colored vinyl siding. They appear to be bleached spots and do not respond to cleaning. I suspect that the previous owner used a harsh cleaner or chemical paint stripper too near the house.

Is there a product (such as a paint) that I can buy in a small quantity to cover up the spots?

Thanks.

Reply to
demiurge AT adelphia DOT com

Yes. Read this:

G Henslee

Cheap siding. Virgin siding that has the same color throughout shouldnt do this. Depending on the severity, you can try to match the color and paint them....

Reply to
BocesLib