white spots at shower glass even with soft water

Hi

I have white spots all over glass and chrome parts at my bathroom after water dries out. Considering water at the house is not too hard (between 2 and 3 grains or ~35 ppm) what else can couse the problem? Any suggestions if I should consider using water softener even with so low harness level?

Thank you

Taras

Reply to
Taras

Get some Tilex Aftershower spray... it takes seconds a day and completely eliminates build up on the glass shower door... great stuff..

I don't have hard water and i still got the spots... Tilex elimated this problem.

Reply to
Rod

"Taras" wrote

You may have chlorides and/or sulfates in the water, they can cause water marks. A softener doesn't remove them. Get a water analysis (including hardness) to see what and how much of it is in your water. TDS can do this too, but with the little hardness, it's hard to believe you'd have a TDS problem. That's total dissolved solids.

Gary Quality Water Associates

Bulletin board:

Gary Slusser