white spirit

Can somebody tell me if it's ok to use white spirit to thin paint if the white sprit has turned a yellow shade?
Thanks Kath

You should make an offering to the spirits first. White spirits often darken if you have done something to offend them. Time to take a look at just how you are leading your life!
wrote in message

Absolute or Grey Goose is MY favorite white spirit. I don't think I'd use them if the turned yellow.
"Watch out where the huskies go......"