White or Oak Wood blinds

-------------------------------------
I am having replacement windows installed. All the windows in the house have oak casing except one room that has been recently renovated. I have used vinyl in the past but want to replace with faux wood. Is there a decorating rule of what color blind I should use? Do I need to use the oak color or will white work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
--
| Delivered via http://www.homeownershub.com |
ryland wrote:

being a big fan of mini-blinds I can take down and throw in the bath tub (or outside, for larger ones). White might show dirt/dust sooner. "Oak" might make the room seem smaller/darker. Either would probably look good.