White, no black, is the new stainless

Page 2 of 2

so you are saying that all black appliances are the same black and all white appliances are all the same white no matter who makes them?

Well, the chance of them matching close enough is far greater than trying to match any other color.

why? I can go to most any paint store and have them color match

You are going to paint your appliances!?

Why not?
Don Wiss wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/10/21/realestate/20121021-OTMNYC.html?ref=realestate#10
Don't think so. You can have the appliances re-painted at an auto paint shop.

or in home refinishing ala bathtubs

Not durable. You need baked enamel. probaly cost $300 minimum to paint at auto shop.
Greg
HeyBub wrote:

Oooo...can we have burnt orange?
--

dadiOH
dadiOH wrote:

Thinking on it, I don't see why not. Rustoleum comes in a wide variety of colors...