white marks

How do I get the white marks off of the concrete near my house......It has happened after all the rain we have had....Thank you for your help...k
If it is efflorescence, use a cleaner labeled to remove that. Muriatic acid will work but probably too aggressively.
If it is a surface contaminant like dirt, use a power washer with concrete detergent