Whirpool Remove Broiler Element.

I need help, to remover Whirpool model RDE-6300 broiler element. I have replaced the bake element (lower) before, by removing two visable screws and It seem the top broiler element didn't have any screw visable.
Any help or advice deeply appreciate. Thanks everyone.
Hi,

Closest that I found.... RDE6030W0 RDE6030W1 RDE6030W2 RDE6030W3

If I got a close model# it looks like there is screws for a bracket that go up into the top of the oven liner to remove the broil element rather than at the back like the bake element. You can see the broil element from below link....
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&NQ3358 Broil element kit.
On 15 Jul 2004 16:15:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jeff) wrote:
Thank you for your help