Whirlpool Washing Machine - No Cold Water

Whirlpool Imperial Model LA700M clothes washer. No cold water. There is hot water. Water comes out of hose just fine. Filter at end of hose looks OK. What might it be *and* how do I get access to it?

To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.

Reply to
George

Sounds like the first candidate is a bad inlet valve, which is solenoid activated. They are usually located where the hoses connect and easily replaceable. Verify with a VOM that the valve is getting voltage and not opening.

Reply to
trader4

Hi,

Some not filling helps...

That -appears- to be part of the full model#?!?! Some WW washers also start with LA700M

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid