Whirlpool Washing Machine - No Cold Water

Whirlpool Imperial Model LA700M clothes washer. No cold water. There is hot water. Water comes out of hose just fine. Filter at end of hose looks OK. What might it be *and* how do I get access to it?
To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.
Sounds like the first candidate is a bad inlet valve, which is solenoid activated. They are usually located where the hoses connect and easily replaceable. Verify with a VOM that the valve is getting voltage and not opening.
George wrote:

Hi,
Some not filling helps... http://www.applianceaid.com/generalwash.html#fill

That -appears- to be part of the full model#?!?! Some WW washers also start with LA700M