Whirlpool Washer Knocks On Agitation - Found ? Part

This washer makes a loud "knock" as it agitates under load. Spin cycle is fine. Transmission rotates smoothly by hand. I pulled the transmission to see if there was a loose part in the clutch/brake. Everything is virginal. When I pulled the washer I did find a rubber washer on the floor underneath that "seems" as if it may have fallen off something but I was unable to see where. [I don't recall seeing this before.] It has the number "17" on it and is about 1 inch diameter with as 1/4 inch hole on the center. It is about 3/4 inch think and shaped a bit like a mushroom cap. Seems like something whose absence could account for knocking? But I can't see this on any parts diagrams. Anyone know what it is, where it goes? Thank you.
On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:04:14 PM UTC-4, John Keiser wrote:

Some of the supply web stores will have illustrated parts breakdowns. Just go in like you are trying to buy a part and browse their drawings. I'd look for a bolt as well since I'd expect a washer with a hole to have a bolt through it. Or a nut.
Ah. Its a motor mount grommett. Easily put back. Thanks for the ideas. This is still a very noisey washer.

Next time, please include model number and age of machine, you can get much more detailed answers if you do that.