Whirlpool Ultimate Care II washer help

Having a problem w/ our 10+ yr old washer. All is well til the rinse mode. It will fill and drain, but will not spin. Sounds like a slight clicking noise from switch. Thanks for any help.
I think your door safety switch is not functioning.If you can access wiring, use a multimeter to test.
-- Best Regards, Dennis J Sunday Home Inspection Systems Www.homeinspectionsystems.com

CHRISTOPHER MORETTI wrote:

moving when it should? If no agitate or spin, accompanied by a clicking/rattling noise, then it's new coupler time. Check for agitator movement and let us know.