Whirlpool tub help!

I need some help with choosing a whirlpool tub. I need an alcove installation 60x36, and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on good brands (and why). I've looked at Jacuzzi, American Standard and Kohler. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. signed, AchingBack

Reply to
Stu Pidasso

We've been happy with our Oasis.

tcg

Also, we don't use the tub nearly as much as we thought we would have. We put in an outdoor hot tub last year, and it absolutely blows away the bathtub.

Reply to
DaveG