Whirlpool Stove with F-7 Code.

This is Turtle.
I have a Whirlpool , well really a Roper with the F-7 Fault code Coming up on it. The only thing it is doing wrong is the Oven Door will not open and is locked shut.
There has been no cleaning on the oven or auto cleaning at all all day. Out of the blue the Oven Door Just locked and everything else works fine. You even turn the oven on to use it but the Door is Just lock shut. Do you suggest Dyinomite or Someone who knows what they are doing to look at it.
Also What is the Fault Code F-7 Mean ?
TURTLE
TURTLE wrote:

Hi T. Hopefully Paul won't come over here and tell you to post this question at alt.who.cares.about.this!
According to http://www.repairclinic.com/0078.asp
F7 - Computer logic interrupted (lock motor). The fix is supposedly to replace the touch pad.
I've seen a similar fault on a KitchenAid oven and was able to reset it by taking the power off for a minute. Give that a try.
TURTLE wrote:

Good deal. 'ol hard shelled one. I like your attitude!
Have a great week.