Whirlpool rocking washing machine tub

Hello Everyone,
    We just purchased a new Whirlpool washing machine WTW5700DSW from Bestbuy and things haven't started out on the correct foot. I leveled the machine with two different levels and they both say it is leveled, yet when we put two or three bed sheets in the machine (evenly distributed) on the final spin cycle the tub begins to bang on the back of the machine. I looked at the tub and it does look like it is leaning back too far even at idle so I don't know if a spring is bad or what. Can anyone suggest what may be going on here before I give Whrilpool a call in the morning? If they can't help me troubleshoot it, I'm calling for a replacement.
Thanks for your time Nick
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:26:42 -0400, Nick wrote:

One of 4 springs that holds the tub unit has dislodged during transport.
Thanks. I'll be calling them tomorrow for a replacement. I'm not going to be playing the repair game 2 days after they delivered it.
On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:36:53 -0400, Napoleon Blownapart

If, in fact, it is the spring, I'd rather they repair it than haul in an new unit and risk damage to that as well as to your house.
That type of handling you get from Best Buy is a good reason to buy from your local dealer in the future. In most cases, the price is competitive and the service is superior.
I had the unit replaced and no problems so far (knock on wood).The machine is great so far. I had a lint problem with my old Maytag and think that the problem was because the drain holes were extremely slow. On the Whirlpool they are about the same size as our Maytag that my mother bought 30 years ago.