Whirlpool icemaker repair

Hello,
does anybody have any advice on problems with those modular Icemakers put in Freezers ?
My icemaker stopped making ice and I believe the heater is not turning on to allow the maker to move the ice out. Any suggestions ??
Many thanks !!!
--
'''
(0 0)

I didn't know Costco had them. Thanks !!!
In any case I thawed maker out put it back and works great now. I guess ice or moisture got into the system.
Mango wrote:

--
'''
(0 0)