Whirlpool GU1500 Not Cleaning

Hi All - My Whirlpool GU1500 dishwasher is leaving food particles. I watched the repairman clean out the area under the screen under the lower arm and it worked well for about a month. Now it is back to its old habits. I cleaned under the screen and no change.

Any ideas?

I must say in the future I would avoid this manufacturer - they provide nothing in they way of useful telephone support, the owners manual is useless for this kind of routine maintenance and they will only sell you a repair manual for $$$.

Reply to
ndav8855

Did you clean the spray arms? If the screen was dirty there is a good chance food got by it and clogged the holes in the spray arms.

Don't think any other brand would be more helpful that Whirlpool. Get over your hurt, clean the DW, stop putting loads of crap on the dishes and move on.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski