Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III is not quiet!!! (dishwasher hum)

Our dishwasher "sings" when the motor is running, you could also call it a medium-high pitch hum has started coming out of the machine (a Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III).

It's about 2 years old. I would think it's the motor, but not sure. Any ideas anyone?

Reply to
Paul

American Idol audition?

Reply to
Plague Boy

Time for a new motor/pump assembly, if it is like our Kenmore. Check to see if you might have a warranty claim, the Sears parts would've been around $300 if not for a waranty.

Reply to
Chris Hill