Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III is not quiet!!! (dishwasher hum)

Our dishwasher "sings" when the motor is running, you could also call it a medium-high pitch hum has started coming out of the machine (a Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III).
It's about 2 years old. I would think it's the motor, but not sure. Any ideas anyone?
Paul wrote:

American Idol audition?
--
PB
"I suspect you\'re an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the

Time for a new motor/pump assembly, if it is like our Kenmore. Check to see if you might have a warranty claim, the Sears parts would've been around $300 if not for a waranty.