Whirlpool fridge water leak! Need help!

Hi- My Whirlpool fridge, model # et22rkxgw00, is leaking water into the lower box. I know the defrost drain is plugged. I have removed everything I can get to but I cannot find access to the drain line. I can not even find where the water is supposed to drain from the freezer! I removed the plastic bottom of the freezer but no luck. If anyone is familiar with this model ( freezer on top) please let me know how to clear this clog in the drain line. Thanks, Bob

www.repairclinic.com
Joe
Use a hair dryer to melt the big puddle of ice in the back, the drain will reveal itself.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Thamks to both of you! I will give it a try, Bob